A simple hello!

By Sharleen Lee - 6:29 AM


Hello guys, welcome to THEROSYCLOUD.  Before I start blogging things, I would like to give you guys a little introduction. Let's get down to it!

Well, I'm Sharleen Lee and I'm 23 years old now. I love a lot of things actually. I love singing, beauty (skincare, and make up), and travelling. Quite basic isn't it? 

I graduated from an International University in Suzhou, China. I love Suzhou! You probably think that it's the same as the other cities in China, and you are definitely wrong. It's clean, quiet, tidy, can't describe it in words. But it's like little Singapore, since the government cooperate with Singaporean to manage the city. I will write more about this in a separate blogpost.

I started this blog in order to do something new. Actually I'm quite talkative in person, and such a story teller. So, just think my blog as the extension of my story that I put into words. 

I will be sharing that come to my mind, whether it's beauty, life, or some random things that I think A-MAH-ZING! Let's see where the blog goes, shall we?

If you have some questions, please let me know in the comment bellow :)

Hope you enjoy.

Much love,

Sharleen

Instagram: @sharleenlee
Twitter: @sharleenlee

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments