My acne story PART #1 | The Rosy Cloud

By Sharleen Lee - 7:30 AM


Hey guys, I'm thinking what kind of things should I put on my first blogpost. I've always wanted to do a make up / skincare review to begin with. However, suddenly I thought why don't you post something that are currently happening?

So, here I am writing my acne story. So, a little bit of background about my skin. My skin have always been in the oily side. I had breakout back in my middle school when I reached puberty. I break out in forehead most of the time, and then somewhere in my nose area. It was still okay I would say, but, it was not as easy to get a clear skin either. 




Back in the days, I use 'Sebamed clear face' set. The care gel was in a jar before. I used this quite a long time before I finally decided to go to a dermatologist because my skin was not clearing up.


I went to dr. Freddy Suseno Hardjoko, Sp.KK. in PIK hospital, and I'm quite impressed. My acne was gone and my skin is pretty clear, and the acne scars in my forehead also dissapeared.  I'll put up the link of dr. Freddy down below if you are interested to check it out.




After my skin was cleared up, I don't want to completely relying on doctor's regimen. Because sometimes, their skincare could be pretty strong, and I'm scared that it would make my skin irritated. So, I used 'Menard Tsukika Line' products and some of their other line.

From left to Right (Menard Romanes Acne Cleansing Foam, Menard Tsukika Lotion (Fresh / Moist), Menard Tsukika milk lotion, Menard Beauness Spa Mineral)
So I basically stick to this regimen for almost 4 / 5 years until 2 years ago when my acne came back. I changed into another products because I thought I need something that could cure my acne, but things were getting worse after I change into another products. I will do a separate review for "Menard" products if you are interested. But now, I will stick to my acne story. So this time, the acne that came into my face was not normal acne. It was basically hormanal acne. So I have breakouts only on my chin area and several on my nose area. My cheeks and forehead was clear. 

It was big big zits that was very painful, and it just didn't stop from growing. When one pimple calmed, another one was coming. So it just like an endless acne that grew in my chin. 


It was depressing! I started my research, and from then I became interested more and more into skincare and makeup. Before, I didn't really wear make up that much. When I went out, I would probably just grab some powder, eyeliner and a lil bit of lipgloss, and that's that!


After I suffer from acne 2 years ago, I started using make up because I really want to cover my pimples. I felt embarrassed whenever I went out just because of my acne. If you suffer from acne, you will understand.  I changed so many skincare products just hoping that my acne will went away, but it didn't. 




I've used MURAD, ACNE BARRIER, CIRACLE, and none of those works for me. 


I used the travel size of this kit
teatreeblemish_toneraqua_creamspotxredspot_cream2


  
I used no 1 (Cleansing Foam) and 4 (Toner)


I've used all of this products from ciracle. The complete set from cleansing gel, toner, moisturizer, pink powder, spot treatment, and red spot cream, and none of it works for my hormonal acne. Back in those days, I was so depressed and my acne seemed never ending. I also tried this ACNE BARRIER. It's japanese products, and I thought why not try these things? But, again, it's not working. Until I came back to Indonesia. 


So, I will continue my story into part #2 because this will be very very long. I hope you bare with me, and I will be putting my photo progress, and yeah, continue to part 2.

Much love,

Sharleen

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments