CURE NATURAL AQUA GEL REVIEW

By Sharleen Lee - 8:43 PM

Hello guys, I hope you all are doing well. So, today I would like to give you a review about "Cure Natural Aqua Gel". I'm not really sure whether you've heard about this product before. I knew this product from a youtuber Melodee Morita in her channel. I loved Japanese skincare products, so I was browsing through youtube one day and find her channel. My first thought was, wow she really has such a nice skin! (super jealous >,<) JK, love love her :). Anyway, her skin was soooooo flawless and she recommended this products. So while I visited Japan, I bought it to give it a try. It cost me around 2,500++ JPY if I'm not wrong (estimated around 280-300k IDR)
So, you guys probably wonder what is this product for? Okay, Cure Natural Aqua Gel is something like peeling gel. So it could be used to exfoliate your skin, but in a more gentle way. However, it's not like other scrub out there in the market. It's in gel consistency. After you pump it to your hand, it melts like water.
Cure "Natural Aqua Gel"
So, here how it looks like when you apply it on your skin.
How it looks like (very watery)
After you rub it in your hand (dirty hand version)

After you rub it in your hand (clean hand version)
How to use this products? Firstly you need to clean your face first with your cleanser, and pat dry. So you need your hand and face to be dry before you apply it. After that, you pump a lil bit of this products and start to work it on your face in a circular motion.
SAs you can see. The gel really looks like water, and it didn't really have any beads like scrubs. So, it really gentle on your face. So, I did an experiment. I tried it on my dirty hand, and clean hand the next next day. As you can see, the dead skin in my 2nd picture was grey in colour, while in the clean hand, is white in colour. (pls don't mind the yucky dead skin cells) haha.
What interesting is that when you exfoliate today, and you want to try it again tomorrow, there would not be many dead skin cell that appears. So, it's only necessary doing it once a week. 
Overall, I really like this product because it gentle enough to exfoliate my face. I've tried scrub before, but I feel like it kinda like harsh on my skin. So, I would really recommend this product if you are travelling to Japan. A must buy product!
Don't worry, if you are in Indonesia, and you want to try this product, you can go to a few e-commerce website (I will link it down below). It might be a lil expensive tho, but you can try the sample 35ml for around 80-90k IDR.



Much love,

x.o.x.o
Sharleen 

Cure Natural Aqua Gel
http://bit.ly/1Snw7mW
http://bit.ly/1MUA3I1

Melodee Morita Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvZ1tIXLEXBTblZaifkftxg

Cure Natural Aqua Gel review on Melodee Morita Channel:
http://bit.ly/1PebbB0


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments