LA girl Pro Conceal HD Definition concealer REVIEW

By Sharleen Lee - 1:29 AM

Hey guys, sorry it took me a while to post this review. My camera broke down a while ago, so it took me a while to repair it. So here I am today, and I will be giving you a review about a new concealer that I tried. 
I wanted to try this concealer because, I heard so many good reviews about it and some people even compares with NARS creamy concealer. So I thought why not give it a try since it cost a loaddd less! 😆😆

So I have 3 of it. The first one is green corrector, since I have a lot of redness going on because of acne; then i bought 2 different colours of thebconcealer because I don't know which one is my colour. But after trial and error, I realize that creamy beige is a lil bit dark for me.


Over all, I love the consistency. It's creamy and, easy to blend. However I realize that it conceal better if you let them sit for a sec before you start blending. It covers a lot more.
So here, I'm going to let you see how well did it cover.



So, as you can see. The colour corrector didn't work individually, but it needs help from the concealer. In here I use the shade #natural !
Sorry for the dead skin. I need to exfoliate after this. Haha..
So, the green corrector helps to calm down my redness. This green corrector is wayyy too pigmented, so a little bit goes a long way. DO NOT USE THE TIP DIRECTLY! because your face will look green! Haha..
But, I find that the concealer itself already did a good job. So, if you are wondering whether you should buy the green corrector, I would recommend you to try the concealer first. Because it covers well already. 
Another comment is that it tend to make your face a bit cakey if you build up the products. 

So, here is my review. Hope you like it. I will leave the link where I bought the LA girl concealers below. THANKS

much love, x.o.x.o
Sharleen Lee

http://www.pratwonamshop.com




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments