Kuala Lumpur Haul: 2018 New Year Edition

By Sharleen Lee - 6:05 PM

Happy new year friends. I can't believe it's 2018 already! How was your holiday guys? I hope you spent it with your beloved ones and were having a great time. So, I spent last days of 2017 with my cousin in Kuala Lumpur. We stayed for 4 days and 3 nights: we actually tried staying at a capsule hotel for a night (which was very interesting). 


Enough for the chit chat, and lets get down to the main thing. I can't help not to look at beauty productssss (you know that Indo has such a limited brands right? -red: no Nars, Laura Mercier, etc). So, I can't possibly visit KL without checking those up (a sucker for beauty products). Well, guys, I spent just a little bit on those.

Lucidol Argan Rich Oil - Hair Treatment Oil


So here's the list of things that I bought [most of them were from the drugstore] in Pavilion:
  • Nars Matte Velvet Skin Tint 50 ml [RM 175]
  • Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Oil Free 50 ml [Normal: RM 179, Discounted: RM 125.30]
  • Lucidol Argan Rich Oil - Hair Treatment Oil 60 ml [RM 29.90]
  • Avene Spring Water 50 ml - Buy 2 Get 1 Free [RM 45]
  • Simple Cleansing Micellar Water 400 ml [RM 25.42]
  • Bifesta AC Cleansing Lotion 300 ml [RM 28.80]
  • Biore UV Perfect Milk [RM 27.75]
  • Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 170 ml [RM 48.93]
  • Grandpawpaw Manuka Lip [RM 17.90] --> I thought it was Lucas Papaw :( zonkk
  • Watson Special Oil Absorbent [RM 4.83]

Compared to other hauls, these products would probably so much less, but hey, for me it was quite a lot. Hahaha. 

Here are some background stories on why I end up buying some of those products :P.

Honestly, I was trying to find tinted moisturiser that can be used for a daily basis. I used Etude AC Cushion and it was quite good (if you want me to review the product, please let me know in the comment box below :D). However finding it is quite a challenge nowadays. Thus, I was super interested to enter Nars counter (of course), and end up bought their Matte Velvet Skin Tint. 

While for Laura Mercier, they were having discounts for most of their product. Firstly I was interested on their tinted moisturiser (before I bought Nars), but they didn't have it in my colour anymore (out of stock). Their loose powder also out of stock, left me only the primer. End up bought them because of discount!! hahaha. The promoter suggested me to try it in Oil Free instead of the Acne one, because my acne only on several part of my face, while she saw my face was rather oily. 

Then, Lucidol Argan Rich Oil came in. I recently digipermed my hair, the hairstylist recommended some kind of oil for me to use for the tip of my hair, but it was so expensive [Elujuda Fluent Oil for IDR 300k / bottle], so I thought that this Lucidol might be a great dupe. I never saw this product in Indo, and Lucidol was a popular drugstore brand in Japan, so BUY!!  

I wanted to try Bifesta and Simple's micellar water too, since I've been reading good reviews about them, so into the cart!! If you notice, I mostly bought things that aren't available in Indo. Hahaha. That's the perks of travelling right, buy unique things. By unique means, don't have it in Indo. :D

Oh yeah, if you are interested on these products and wondering how well its perform, I will share my thoughts and opinions on a separate blogpost, so stay tuned :) 


X.o.x.o,

Sharleen <3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments